Thursday, January 14, 2016

She's a Teen

Today, our baby is a teen. Such a milestone. Looking back it seems like yesterday. But, so much has happened in these past 13 years. The days are long, the years are short. Truth. Every day, I am simply grateful  that I get to know and love her. The greatest joy of my life is being a mom to four amazing people. It's a privilege and a gift. She has added so much  to our family. Happy Birthday Pres! Sure do love you. 

 This precious baby
Blessed is the man whose quiver is full - Our first family of 6 photo
 Milestone - Age 5 
Milestone - Age 10 enjoying her favorite meal of meatloaf, baked potato and rice-a-roni

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...