Thursday, July 21, 2016

No More Shotgun Rider

Addison has been car shopping, test driving and deciding what she'd like to drive. Originally, she thought she'd like a Mustang. But, as time went by, for a variety of reasons, she decided an SUV was the way to go.

The Mazda CX-5 has consistently been her 1st choice and we're grateful she can have such a great vehicle to take her through high school and college! Good choice Addison!! 




She's had a lot of hours behind the wheel and a lot more to come! Driving to school, practices, games, times with friends, golf courses and wherever else, she'll have a great way to get there! Behind the wheel after all these years! 

Be safe always, my girl! You are a treasure. I love you much!


No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...