The day before the big day was such fun! We spent much of the day working on flower bouquets and centerpieces. Picked up the dress from being steamed and ate some Andy's Frozen Custard on the way home! We truly enjoyed good times with family! As Colten and Kyleigh prepared to be married, we were thrilled getting to be a part of it all. It was a very good day and a fun evening and it was made more special by having so many people we love and value to share in it with us.
The happy little couple
Uncle Jerry sharing stories with Shawn and Hunter -
Just all of us eating and visiting
I love how many memories are made around this table
Mimi and the bride-to-be preparing flowers
Mid-bite
Soon to be sisters
Aunt Becky and Aunt Betty and Mom were instrumental in arranging centerpieces and bouquets!
Flowers for days
We eat - a lot
Aunt Becky, Mimi, Shawn and Hunter at the rehearsal dinner
Grandma with some of our Texas Family
a little football throwing
The flower girl entertaining them
Sisters and friends
Since Addi came along, these two have been BFF's and I'm thankful, so thankful
Uncle Shawn and Ky
Preslie loved being the stand in bride
Kyleigh and Colten have been covered in prayer since long before they ever met!
Swimming under the lights
Uncle Jerry, much like my dad, loved pretty women and he and Kim hit it right off. The wedding planning, rehearsal and the day of would not have been without my sweet friend. Kim is a daily gift to me and I'm so thankful for her friendship!
Angie and Laura were Kim's helpers for the wedding day! It was such a gift to us to have them serve with love. They had their kids help make fruit kabobs and I am forever grateful for their love and kindness to us on the wedding day! What precious friends.
When I woke up July 22 the house was quiet. I wandered back to Ky's room to find Addi sleeping next to her. This made my heart so happy. Over the past 17 years, these two have spent countless nights sleeping together, watching movies in bed, reading books, laughing, talking and building the precious friendship they share! Talking and laughing about all those times still makes them howl with laughter.
This is absolutely priceless and I never want to forget it!



No comments:
Post a Comment