The first picture is pretty typical. Hunter is in the recliner, texting and holding Bo. He has football 3x a week and baseball several evenings so during the day he is pretty low-key! The girls change what they play with but on this particular day it was Polly Pockets- everywhere all over the den floor~ Most mornings this is what you'd see if you came to our house -Sometimes it's board games, sometimes horses, sometimes Barbie and often it's the Wii but they are really good at playing together. I love that they have each other. I always wanted a sister and I'm so thankful that for the most part they enjoy one another's company and not only are they forever sisters but they are friends!
After lunch we swim. Shawn's pool has been a God send! We love it. The kids swim most days from 1-3 or so and I love sitting by the pool flipping through a magazine or reading a book - it's getting pretty hot though so I often get in for a quick game of "Marco Polo" - don't you know the neighbors love us : )
I was in my room reading and one by one the girls came in - I looked over a few minutes later to see them all laying on my bed reading books - well, Preslie was only pretending to read but atleast she was trying! Thought it was a precious picture and had to share~ I truly am so grateful I can be home and we can spend our summer days laying low and relaxing and most of all together!
No comments:
Post a Comment