Do you know what you get when you take 4 kids to see a puppy? You get a new puppy! He's precious as you can see from the picture. He's so mild mannered and lovable! We really didn't intend to get another pet. Saturday afternoon Rick and I were heading to Tulsa on a date and we dropped the kids at Grandma's house. Hunter was going to mow and the girls were playing with Grandma~ Someone had dumped this puppy out in the country and he found his way to Grandma's house. He'd been hanging around there for a day and 1/2. Since we're somewhat full as it is, another dog was not on our agenda. As of today we have 3 dogs, 5 fish and 1 bird (soon to be released, see previous posts)~ But we have him and we already love him. Before we agreed to bring him home we had a big family talk - I cannot be responsible for every pet primarily. Hunter promised (no eye rolling here LOL ) to be the primary care giver and he has really stepped up to the plate. He feeds him, gets up with him in the night and we are on a rotation of picking up the backyard so and it's been really smooth sailing, so far! Anyway, just wanted you to meet the newest Gaut member!
SIMPLY.GRATEFUL.LIFE Keeping a record of God's goodness to me and being thankful for how richly blessed I am. He has been gracious to me.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don’t Miss
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
Preslie reached a milestone and we celebrated, despite the ice and snow covered roads. Having a birthday in January has it’s own set of c...
-
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
On our drive to the cancer center earlier this week, Rick and I discussed how this journey we've been on has had many prongs of attack. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment