Well, we didn't pick pumpkins at the pumpkin patch but not sure the girls minded missing out on that - instead we chose pumpkins at Aldi's and each one of the girls found the pumpkin they wanted. Preslie opted not to carve or have her pumpkin carved. That would require her hands to get very messy with the seeds and gunk inside so instead she picked the Mrs. Potato Head princess ensemble and had fun poking the pieces into her pumpkin. She named it Esther for Queen Esther in the bible - too funny! Anyway, the girls cleaned out and carved their own and each pumpkin is just precious and unique, just like our girls! We now have our own little pumpkin patch out front and they can't wait to put the candle in tonight!
SIMPLY.GRATEFUL.LIFE Keeping a record of God's goodness to me and being thankful for how richly blessed I am. He has been gracious to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don’t Miss
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
Preslie reached a milestone and we celebrated, despite the ice and snow covered roads. Having a birthday in January has it’s own set of c...
-
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
On our drive to the cancer center earlier this week, Rick and I discussed how this journey we've been on has had many prongs of attack. ...
1 comment:
How fun!
Ok now seriously... does your table always look like that? You have four kids... where is the paper jungle from emptying out the backpacks???!
Oh I'm jealous, and I must go clean.
Post a Comment