Friday, October 31, 2008

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!

It's a sure sign of Halloween when you see Charlie Brown and his crew in the great big pumpkin patch!



Bo ate one of the pieces!!! GRRRRR!

We love working puzzles once fall arrives. We've worked 2 Halloween ones, both Charlie Brown. They are our favorite ones to work - We have about 3 Christmas ones and we just keep them set up all the time to work on whenever we sit down! Then in January we get out the snowy scene ones! It's a great family thing altho in all honesty, Kyleigh and I are the main workers. Addison helps a little and we let Preslie put in one once in a while but Ky and I become engrossed in working them and I find myself letting other things go by the wayside! Anyway, here are the two we completed. We are in a lull now because it's too early to start on Christmas ones and we haven't found anything else to work on - we'll keep searching............just like Linus waiting on the Great Pumpkin every Halloween!!

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...