Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat~

Our little trick or treaters! Two out of three of our kids were precious! Kyleigh....disturbing! : ) This year Kyleigh was a punk rocker - don't confuse her get-up with anything else! I know it's hard to tell! More disturbing was how 'at home' she felt dressed that way! Her temperament is opposite of what came out when she put on this outfit!! IS it true - clothes make the woman? LOL I think not! The outfit was built around some 3" red leather heels. She then wanted fishnet pantyhose (not sure how she even knows what they are!!!) and then she wore a mini-skirt and an Aerosmith t-shirt! Her hair was purple and her lips outlined in black! She was all punk rocker!!! Anyway, she had fun being totally opposite of her natural state ~ Addison was a hippy and looked precious! Preslie was a jeannie aka I Dream of Preslie!! She was precious too! Kyleigh had two of her friends over to trick or treat and then hand out candy and hang out for a while. They had a great time and all three are sweet girls who all get along famously! Addison had her bff Allie over to trick or treat and then they spent the night at Allies house. They too had a great time and looked so cute! Rick and I took the littler girls around t.or.t'ing and it was a beautiful night and a great time for all of us! They got so much candy it will last til Easter no doubt!

The punk rocker, the hippy and the jeannie!
High School Musical, punk rocker and Minnie Mouse!

Addison and Allie ~

Kyleigh - ROCKIN OUT!!!

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...