Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Party

Happy 6th Birthday Preslie~
Baby Alive -She loves this doll!
Preslie's very first bike - EVER! Life as the 4th child - hand-me-downs!! : )

Blowing out her candle!


Preslie had a fun 6th birthday! We went to bible study this morning and she wore her birthday girl sticker all day! Rick and I took her to her favorite eating spot....aka......McDonalds for lunch. That was fun! We had an abbreviated school day today and she enjoyed some extra long computer time while I got things ready for tonight! Preslie and I baked her cake this afternoon and I made her favorite dinner, chili over spaghetti, for her. We had our families over for cake and presents and it was a good time!! So glad our family is close by to celebrate these events with us!! I still cannot believe she is 6!


No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...