Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Big Changes!

Well, after 11 years in our home, we are making a move! We so need more space and different space. We're very excited! The only sad part is leaving from mom/dad but it's only a mile away so not a big deal but still.... Anyway, we hope to move by the end of the month - we are in purge and pack mode! Below are a few pix - They have 'staged' the house for open houses, so ignore all that. It's 4 true bedrooms, 3 full baths (translation..........Hunter has his own!), 2 living areas, a great laundry room, 3 car garage and a beautiful view out back! Oh, did I mention Rick and I each have our own closet - both of which are bigger than the one we have shared! The master bath - incredible! The girls bedrooms are on one side, the master and Hunter's room/bath on the other and the den, second living space and kitchen are in the center of the house! I am excited to have our first brand new house! I look forward to making it our home!


Looking into the den from the entry way.

The kitchen ~

Another view of the kitchen


The front view - except I cut part of each side off - photography is not my forte!




No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...