Sunday, March 8, 2009

Father - Daughter Banquet 09

Every year our church hosts an amazing Father/Daughter Banquet and my girls look forward to it so much! I love that our church values family relationships and especially love that Kyleigh, Addison and Preslies first several dates will be with a man who values, adores, loves and cares for them so much! What better standard to set for themselves than 'dating' someone like their dad - We have fun preparing for the big night - they get new dresses, shoes, we do nails (30 fingernails, 30 toenails), hair (well, Ky and Addi got hair done - Preslie REFUSED so her hair is nothing fancy) they get all dressed up and ready to go. They love getting wrist-corsages and for an evening feeling like princesses. Here they are ready for the evening!





Rick and his girls~ Poor guy, he was having the worst time with allergies so we had a hard time getting a picture with him not squinting : )


















1 comment:

Deb said...

The picture of Rick and the girls is incredible. What a treasure they are - all of them! God is so good!

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...