This year many, possibly most, of the Bruins are sporting mohawks! Not sure whose kid decided to start the trend but weird hair has never been an issue for me so when he asked I didn't hesitate to say yes. I actually really like this look ~ Not sure why athletes don't smile - thought this was supposed to be fun ; )
He's so pumped, or as they say, jacked up about the game tonight even tho he doesn't get to suit up for this first game - He decided 3 wks late to play - I am just so thrilled he did - better late than never! He'll be on those sidelines supporting and encouraging his teammates to play hard! So many life lessons to learn both on and off that field - I knew he'd miss it and so glad he realized it before the season was gone - the team unity, the memories! You can't buy that stuff and it's fleeting and I am so grateful he is making memories throughout high school he will look back on for many years to come! He's been blessed with some amazing friends....truly a unique group with some amazing families who pour into the lives of each one of these kids. Amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment