Monday, May 24, 2010

So much to do...so little time!


The first week of summer break Addison spent one morning helping Preslie master the art of bike riding, without her trusty training wheels. She is all over the place now and is so proud that her sister taught her to do it - no one else succeeded there! This is video of her just an hour after the training wheels came off! She made up her mind and off she went.

We are now on our 2nd week of summer vacation and in between the end of school and the beginning of camps, swimming and baseball games. The girls wake up planning what to do first and all the gaps of the day are filled in with bike riding, lots of bike riding! I just cannot tell you how much I love the relationships my girls share. They are friends and I'm not saying they don't occasionally have their issues, they do - but mostly, they just really have fun together. I am so grateful for their sisterhood and their friendship and that I get to be home each day to see their fun.
Getting ready to bake some treats in the Easy Bake Oven

Addison celebrating her great catch - Kyleigh hit a great one and Addison caught it!
Kyleigh attempting to have Preslie hit the pitch - required some persuading.

I'm grateful for days of summer! I get to be 100% mom for 95 days. I'm grateful for the innocence of summer that the girls get to enjoy and the relationships they build each day!

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...