Friday, May 28, 2010

For one hour each week...

Kyleigh gets to do her most favorite thing in the world...ride horses! She is taking English Riding lessons from a certified teacher right her in town! It's a beautiful drive to the stables and every Thursday Kyleigh is in her element. I've never known anyone who loves animals as much as my girl. She one day wants to progress to jumping and competing and we're grateful for this instructor who has been a God-send to Ky! There are many things to concentrate on and remember as she learns this new skill but she loves every minute of it!




She tells me she needs to trade her western boots and blue jeans in on breeches and English style riding boots! You simply cannot mix western attire with proper English riding : )

The smile on her face says it all!

2 comments:

elddorabarker@sbcglobal.net said...

So glad that I got to watch Kyleigh ride recently. She is amazing and loves animals so much, it was such fun to see her enjoy herself so much.Thanks for letting me go with you Kyleigh, Love and hugs, Mimicorstig

Anonymous said...

So glad that I got to watch Kyleigh ride recently. She is amazing and loves animals so much, it was such fun to see her enjoy herself so much.Thanks for letting me go with you Kyleigh, Love and hugs, Mimicorstig

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...