Friday, June 4, 2010

One Decade Ago

Addison Paige was born on June 5, 2000. Now we celebrate a decade of her life!
I am blessed to be her mom every single day!
Some of my favorite qualities about Addison...

She is funny.
She has the best laugh.
She loves deeply.
She has a tender heart.
She's easy going.
She loves home.
She loves technology.
She hugs me every day.
She is athletic.
She is the peace maker.
She's the sister in the middle.
She has an amazing memory.
She is affectionate.
She is great at math.
She's a loyal and sweet friend.
She's the only one with blue eyes in our family.
She is thoughtful.
She's tall.
She's shy.
She is a fantastic artist.
She eats an apple every day.
She likes a clean room.
She is an amazing person!
She's 10!!

The sweetest baby

Her kindergarten school picture


Happy Birthday my sweet girl! I love you!

2 comments:

Camryn said...

Happy Birthday Addie!!

Gaut4kidz said...

thanks Camryn!

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...