Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Little Glimpses

As I told you a few days ago on the official first day of fall that it was time to deorate, despite the 90+ temps! I am happy to report that the temps are much more fall like now and I'm glad my fall decor was in place when the fall weather arrived!  We've enjoyed a little fall around here as well as sleeping with the windows open and today we enjoyed our first taste of fall....like with our tastebuds taste of fall! I made my moms famous pumpkin bread! Yumm-O!


 My light-up jack-o-latern - it's really cute at night!  Beside him is the cute little scarecrow I received this week at our church. I for the very first time shared my testimony publically! Let's just say 'scare' crow is appropriate! I was afraid, very afraid but as usual, our God is much bigger than my fear!!
 Gotta have a dish full of mini-Reeses because I love the fall packaging and secondly I hate Reeses so no calorie temptation there!! : )
 Dish full of more candy - again none of it I like
 The girls and I begin working fall puzzles and this is one of our favorites! It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!
 A bit of our mantle decor!
 I leave our dinner table decorated all the time and just love it!
Yummy Pumpkin Bread  - My moms yummy recipe!
Our wreath on the front door!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Love your Fall decorations! You don't like Reeces? What?!?! That's crazy talk! Do you give out the recipe for your mama's pumpkin bread? That's like my favorite!

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...