This is not a post at all about John Denver - it's really about something our family really enjoys! Going to grandma's! We pretty much go every weekend at some point and Rick and Kyleigh go every Thursday to ride Rosie. There is always an abundance of things to do and best of all we are all together and we are outside! Here are a few pics from our recent visit(s) to grandma's house!
Preslie has gotten very brave about riding Rosie!
She especially loves riding with Hunter
Kyleigh waiting on her turn but I think she almost enjoys watching others ride the horse as riding herself! Addison - still a little leary but getting braver all the time!
Kyleigh and Rosie~
2 comments:
I immediately started singing, and now I'm afraid I will be singing all night long in my head. There's some website you can go to for help with that . . . kind of crazy!!!! Great pictures!!! Looks so fun! I was like Kyleigh with horses when I was her age. I LOVED them!!!
Oh God is so good! I love to see and hear all the new things that Preslie is doing :) Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment