Monday, March 28, 2011

Family Bonding

The conditions were not spring-like. Upper 30's, windy, cloudy and just unpleasant. However, there was a trampoline to be assembled and 3 very eager girls anticipating it's completion. So, the men in the family did the only thing they could do. They moved the vehicles out and assembled it in the garage.  I came out to do a progress check (everyone has their roles) and this is what I found.  All five of my precious family members doing their part! Happy Mom! :)


 Working side by side...makes me smile!
 Jumping low...a ceiling prohibits much more than this~
 Mission #2 carry this monster to the backyard for some serious playtime ~
 As Rick and Hunter determine the best way to move it through the fence, the girls jump ~
 A little more work to do - the net must go on!
 Quick pose
Father-Daughter bonding

The trampoline is up and the girls got to jump.  The men accomplished their mission. I loved the teamwork and bonding that one trampoline provided. Many good times ahead for the new backyard ornament. More pics to come....Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Craig said...

I had to do a double take and go back to it, but now my favorite picture is the one where Presley is playing the guitar for everyone. Love it! That had me cracking up for sure.

Mindi said...

Yes Craig..I almost put a bigger pic of her playing for our listening pleasure ;0 but didn't! So funny you noticed that!

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...