Monday, March 21, 2011

Countdown

Time continues to pass by at a blinding pace. Seasons roar by and the weeks try to pass without being noticed but I am determined to enjoy the journey. There are always so many things to be done and I am certain one of Satan's best tools is to keep us me busy. Too busy to make an impact. Too busy to create memories that matter, too busy to build and enjoy the many relationships in our lives and too busy to share ourselves and more importantly to share Jesus with a lost and dying world.

I looked at my calendar and realized that there are only 7 more weeks that the girls and I will be officially doing school. Hunter will graduate in 9 weeks and summer will come and go and new chapters will be written. I can't stop that from happening but I can make sure that each and every day is a treasure that we experience and enjoy.

I'm far behind on the many things I want to share here but I plan to catch up. But for today I will remember and celebrate that "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...