Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sweet Memories

Last night I was uploading some more Indian Baseball pictures to the computer and this picture flashed on the screen.It's a grainy picture because it was scanned but I still love it! The hard copy is in his scrapbook and I absolutely remember when this picture was taken. In our very first house and Hunter was so young! This was one of his favorite outfits to wear (baseball pint stripe) and he was in this position often playing catch with Rick. They literally would do this for hours. Hunter never got tired of it. He'd catch and throw then take batting practice out to the garage because he had amazing hand-eye coordination and really smacked the ball! He loved to look the part of whatever he was doing. If he was playing baseball he had to have his baseball attire on. If he was playing cowboy, he had himself all cowboy'd out! Love that kid. Should've known he'd grow up to be a catcher.  I miss this little guy.

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...