Monday, August 22, 2011

A Three Hour Tour


Okay, well, not exactly 3 hours and not really a tour but it was 2 full hours of full speed(and I do mean full speed) ahead FUN! This was one of the highlights of our vacation to Florida.  It took us three tries due to rough waters and rain one day to make it happen but we pulled it off and the wait was well worth it. It was sunny, it was beautiful and the water was perfect.  Here were the teams...
Hunter and Kyleigh. They were out of control!  The faster the better!! Kyleigh was all in ~ Some very good brother-sister bonding time. He only threw her off once - deep into the wide blue ocean. No big deal. ; ) 

Team 2...Rick and Addison. They were the calm group. The went the speed limit and had a blast but neither of them at any time had their behinds off the seat of their jetski.

 Team 3 was me and my older ( much older) brother Shawn! We had a blast!! See those cute sunglasses on my face...they are now being worn by a dolphin or shark waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out in the ocean. Not to be outdone by Hunter, Shawn threw us both off once and me off another time just for good measure! It was so much fun though. Had a blast~!  The next day my arms and my legs hurt so much from hangin on so tight! Probably the best work out I've had in years HA! Also the only workout I've had in years!
I think they are readjusting or something - IDK

Building up speed here - I was also hanging on for deal life so not a full shot but you get the idea! FAST I'm tellin ya! The boy was driving fast.

Ah, a calming posing for a picture in the middle of the ocean somewhere. It was kind of odd being out in the middle of the ocean on jet skis with no other souls or land to be seen.

Rick and Addison and Kyleigh and Hunter - they were all about to do major donuts - made for a great wave pool. I think I was thrown off soon after this shot.

Working on the donuts or just driving fast - IDK again.

Fun times - great memories and while this $5 underwater camera isn't the greatest, it preserved some fun memories on more than our memories! Good times.

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...