SIMPLY.GRATEFUL.LIFE Keeping a record of God's goodness to me and being thankful for how richly blessed I am. He has been gracious to me.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
What a bunch!
This was actually the final picture I took of our week long vacation to Florida! All 9 of us walking into the airport in Tampa. Aunt Becky was in front of Hunter and sadly I didn't get her in this shot but trust me, she was there! More on her in a later post. We had the best week of family time. I wouldn't trade a minute of it for the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don’t Miss
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
Preslie reached a milestone and we celebrated, despite the ice and snow covered roads. Having a birthday in January has it’s own set of c...
-
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
On our drive to the cancer center earlier this week, Rick and I discussed how this journey we've been on has had many prongs of attack. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment