SIMPLY.GRATEFUL.LIFE Keeping a record of God's goodness to me and being thankful for how richly blessed I am. He has been gracious to me.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
East Regional Champs
Finishing strong! The Indians began their season on a high note winning their 1st five games and the 1st tournament of the season. The season thereafter was rocky at times but regardless of the wins and losses many lessons were learned and they have grown stronger through it. They are finishing strong. Last weekend they won 3-3 to become the East Regional Champions. Today they head to the state tournament in Oklahoma City. Expecting them to play well and be as hot as the 100+ temperatures.
GO INDIANS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don’t Miss
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
Preslie reached a milestone and we celebrated, despite the ice and snow covered roads. Having a birthday in January has it’s own set of c...
-
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
On our drive to the cancer center earlier this week, Rick and I discussed how this journey we've been on has had many prongs of attack. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment