Preslie and I baked Hunter's favorite cookie earlier this week to mail to him in his 1st care package. She beamed as she rolled the dough in the cinnamon and sugar.
Tonight at 5:00 one of the best things ever happened for Preslie! Hunter called me and asked if she was home. I told him yes and he said ask if she wants to SKYPE! Oh, if you could have seen the smile on her face or the speed in which she ran to the computer! She could not have been happier.
She got connected and this was the shot I got of her when she first saw his face on the computer. They visited for about 10 minutes and she has been talking of very little since. He's her absolute favorite person. She misses him so much. Not one day goes by that she doesn't tell me atleast 5x "I sure do miss Hunter" - they have a special bond I am so grateful for -
Thank God for technology~ Thank God for brothers who make special time for 8 year old sisters!
Thank God for technology~ Thank God for brothers who make special time for 8 year old sisters!
3 comments:
That is all kinds of precious!
I know... It melts my heart!!! Hope your road trip is good!
That is so sweet!!! I hope James is that great of a Big Brother when he heads off. WOW!!!
Post a Comment