SIMPLY.GRATEFUL.LIFE Keeping a record of God's goodness to me and being thankful for how richly blessed I am. He has been gracious to me.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
It's Happenin Alright!!
Monday is Labor day! It's also September 5th and best of all...the high temperature is going to be 81!! The weatherman said so. Do you know what that means? Two words... Fall decorations! Fall is hands down my very most favorite season and I can't wait to see orange pumpkins and fall leaves. Mums and pansies. Yesterday I scored 4 large bags of fall colored peanut m&ms at Walgreens for .50 each! One bag out and half gone. Can't wait to see the transformation. Makes me happy to think about it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don’t Miss
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
Preslie reached a milestone and we celebrated, despite the ice and snow covered roads. Having a birthday in January has it’s own set of c...
-
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
On our drive to the cancer center earlier this week, Rick and I discussed how this journey we've been on has had many prongs of attack. ...
1 comment:
This post makes me happy. Fall makes me happy. I'm ready for this new season!
Post a Comment