Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkins Galore

We've had a great deal of fun with pumpkins and other fall treats this month. My bff's mom has what I think is the best sugar cookie recipe. So, we made these the other night in time for Hunter to come home for fall break. There are 2 left. Delish!



 Icing the sugar cookies - its really orange icing...bad lighting!
 Preslie isn't a fan of cleaning out pumpkins so she always wants to make hers into a princess ~ She looks different and beautiful each year.
 These girls don't mind getting a little messy! They cleaned out the seeds and carved away!
 Isn't she cute...the pumpkin is too :)
 Addison ~
 Rick took the afternoon off to help out and enjoy some family time - After everyone predicted how many seeds were in the pumpkins we began grouping in them in 10's - Hunter won! There were 830 seeds (give or take) - His prize will be claimed later today!
The almost finished works -

1 comment:

Abby said...

I absolutely adore your sweet family events!

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...