Yesterday as I sat in the den and listened to the voices of my 3 girls I was suddenly struck with a truth that I've always known. I've never experienced it for myself but have watched many sisters experience what I observed with our girls...God made sisters to be the best kinds of friends! They have and continue to learn so much from one other. Unconditional love. Closeness that can't be measured. Sisterhood and friendship that can only be understood by one another. They often speak in stereo, echoing one anothers thoughts without even thinking about it. They have inside jokes. They share secrets and relate to one another in the most unique ways. I am grateful beyond words our 3 girls have one another. The years and the age difference don't seem to do anything but strengthen their bond and deepen their friendship. Sisters...what a gift from God.
This might be one of my very most favorite pictures of them. I remember like yesterday taking this one :)
Just this past weekend Addison and Preslie rode horses while Kyleigh volunteered at the Therapeutic riding center.
We call these two the "evens" because they are 2nd and 4th in birth order and are so much alike it's amazing!On top of the new beds a few weeks ago!
Making MiMi's homemade noodles last year!
Making home made pizzas one day at lunch last fall

1 comment:
Love this. I love my sister dearly and our relationship has only gotten stronger over the years. I hope to have girls one day :)
Post a Comment