Tuesday, November 1, 2011

18 years and going strong...


Rick and I have enjoyed trick-or-treating with one or more of our children for the past 18 years! Think we still have a few more years in us :) It's fun. This year we took Addison and Preslie trick-or-treating and Kyleigh went to a class costume party. Here they are in all their glory! I've said it before and I'll say it again...Kids rarely tire of dressing up no matter how old they get!

I know some people get all bent out of shape over Halloween. I guess I view it as a day to dress up in fun costumes and visit neighbors and acquire large amounts of candy that will rot our teeth and make our jeans a little tighter :)

 As our pastor said a few weeks ago...don't minor in the majors and don't major in the minors.

We serve, love and honor our Lord 365 days a year. Satan 0. The end.
 Two hippies and Minnie Mouse
 Peace out!
 She's the sweetest Minnie ever ~
 Hippy #2
My girls - how I love them!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Those costumes are fantastic!

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...