Sunday, September 9, 2012

Reminiscing


Just browsing through some old photos because I'm missing my dad. I miss him every day but some days it seems more raw and still hard for me to grasp he isn't here. 

I remember taking this picture and it seems like yesterday. Hard for me to believe looking at this picture that 17 months later my dad would leave this earthly home for his eternal home in Heaven.  

I'm thankful for a heart full of memories and that my future with him is bigger than the time he was here!
 Not dwelling on what I don't have but on the great memories of all the times I did have! I am grateful for him and his life in abundant ways!

3 of my favorite guys! 

Our Family sans Scotty and his group


No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...