The painters paint on...but the electicians have moved in this week! It's so fun to see the things we picked out so many weeks ago begin to hang in different areas of the house. Here are a few more updates for those of you following along :)
It's funny how you can have such strong feelings about a light. But I really do like these coach lights!
Looking upward into the foyer from outside.
I just love these doors!
They were the first thing we knew we wanted and so glad we went with them!
Looking inside from the front doors ~ So love this wall color!
Makes me want to grab a cappacino and curl up on the couch~ Soon!!
This looks a little baby boy blue in the pictures. It's not. The color is warm and makes me feel happy. The stain color turned out so nice and the black distressed island also is beautiful!
We put a few little accent pieces on the backsplash along the way.
Coffee Bar above the bottom row and a few medalians sprinkled throughout.
Just a shot of the kitchen. Almost finished!
Another angle
Hunter's room - I have plans for this room. I want it to be his room for whenever he is here. Important to us that he have a place his own!
The family room!
One more weekend in our rental house! The girls and I have began packing up what little we unpacked to live here temporarily. I can't wait to move into our new home!
Stay tuned.
Stay tuned.
1 comment:
Your home is absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment