Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Train

Rick and I took Hunter to Dry Gulch for the Christmas Train when he was about 4 years old. We went several more times after the girls came along and then they renovated the whole place and it was closed for a few years. When it reopened, we began making it a part of our family tradition again!    Christmas Train is always a highlight of our Christmas Celebration.
Our group waiting to board the Christmas Train! It's an incredible ride and the story of the birth of Jesus to His crucifiction, burial and resurrection is told in an amazing way!
Preslie wants to ride the Merry-Go-Round lots and lots of times - Addi and Rick go along :)
Boarding Pass to the Christmas Train
Hunter and Kristen by the tree!
We always go to The Silver Dollar Saloon to listen to some great music and warm up
Uncle Shawn riding with the girls while Rick went to buy everyone funnel cakes and cinnamon rolls!
Our group - Rick's mom and her friend joined us this year!
 Kristen hadn't been to Dry Gulch since she was little and it was such a fun night for us all!
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 
 
 

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...