Monday, February 4, 2013

The Bravest Girl I know



Two weeks ago, Preslie was prepped and ready (as shown by the 'yes' above her eyes) for surgery to correct the muscles in her eyes. Unfortunately, she got sick before the surgery. The medicine they gave to relax her made her nauseous. So, the surgery had to be cancelled for her safety.

The journey to get to get to the point of surgery has been long.  However, God in all His faithfulness, has woven such a neat testimony throughout this journey. I can't wait to share it when this is all behind us. But for now, I just wanted to share that she tomorrow we leave bright and early to go back to Oklahoma City to finish what we started.

I can't tell you in words how brave this child is or how awed I am by her strength and faith.

Please remember her in your prayers.


No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...