I am beyond grateful that our children have him as their father. He far exceeds what I ever dreamed or imagined. I know God molded and shaped him into the man, husband and father he is today. Additionally, I am thankful he had a grandfather who he spent so much time with growing up. He learned by example what a great father looks like through his grandfather.
Rick is the most devoted, relational and loving man. He invests time and love in each of our children in unique and special ways. Intentionally, he creates memories and experiences they will long remember. I love seeing Hunter become more and more like Rick and I am thankful one day, he too will be an extraordinary husband and father. Just like his dad. It's my prayer and firm belief that the girls will look for the wonderful qualities Rick possesses when they begin dating and finding the man God has chosen for them!
Proverbs 20:7 - The righteous man leads a blameless life; blessed are his children after him.
Happy Father's Day to an extraordinary man, husband and dad! We are blessed!

No comments:
Post a Comment