Thirteen years ago our sweet girl Addison was born. She has added joy and laughter to our family and she is such an amazing girl. I'm thankful to be her mom. Addi is truly a gift from God.
Hunter and Kyleigh getting a first peek at their new baby sister
(My dad behind them - diet Coke in hand)
What a beauty
This might be my all time favorite picture of her sweet little face. I remember this day ~
This is Addison now - she has the most tender, generous and loving heart. Always thinking of others. Always sensitive to others feelings. She has a sweet spirit and laughter that is contageous. She loves to play soccer, video games, ride horses, draw and do art projects and listen to music. Definitely a competitive streak :). She is a sweet sister and a precious daughter! She is always ready to help out and we never come or go from home without her hugging us and telling us she loves us.I love being her mom!
Happy Birthday Addison Paige!



No comments:
Post a Comment