We did give Kyleigh, our resident vegetarian and animal activist, a hard time. She assured us she only shot at inanimate objects. ; ) Anyway, we did okay. I'm sure I wasn't even close to holding the gun correctly but I got the job done and these 2 were accurate!
SIMPLY.GRATEFUL.LIFE Keeping a record of God's goodness to me and being thankful for how richly blessed I am. He has been gracious to me.
Saturday, August 17, 2013
When In Rome...
Rick and Hunter wanted to stop by Bass Pro on our way home from Blue Bell. They did their thing and the girls and I wandered through the food section. Then we found ourselves at the shooting range area. It was free so what the heck. We ended up really getting the hang of shooting at the little round circles and making things happen - birds flew, squirrels scurried and outhouse doors opened. If you've ever been here, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don’t Miss
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
Preslie reached a milestone and we celebrated, despite the ice and snow covered roads. Having a birthday in January has it’s own set of c...
-
As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...
-
On our drive to the cancer center earlier this week, Rick and I discussed how this journey we've been on has had many prongs of attack. ...


No comments:
Post a Comment