Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hunter's 21st Birthday!



Today we celebrate the birth of Hunter!
Just as we have every September 10th since 1992. 

Our baby boy is a grown man! Not just because the world says at the 'magical' age of 21 he is a man, but because he has matured into a responsible, trustworthy, godly adult. What a pleasure and a joy to be his mom! Words can't express how thankful I am for the gift of this child in our lives! He's been so easy to raise and such fun to know! I love looking back and remembering his childhood. But, I am also truly enjoying him as an adult. At every age and stage I've always said 'this is the best one' and truthfully- each age and stage has been wonderful.

Yet, it's still hard to believe he's 21. I look back and reflect on the moments with great joy and I look forward to the future with great anticipation.

He absolutely is a gift from God and for him ~ I am simply grateful!
Newborn Hunter
Hunter's 1st Birthday

Age 2
Age 3 (Steven Silver helping hold him up to blow out the candles

Age 4
Age 5
Age 6
Age 7
Age 8 (Life before IPODS)
Age 9 - 1st year Mimi made him his Oreo Ice Cream Dessert
Age 10 - Oreo ice cream dessert take 2
Age 11- Oreo Ice cream dessert take 3

Age 12
He's a teenager - but always a joy
Age 14
Age 15
Age 16 
Age 17 -the return of the Oreo Ice Cream dessert
Age 18 - still a birthday favorite

Age 19...I have no idea where his 19th birthday pic is and I can't begin to express how upsetting it is to me - but I know we celebrated and it's here...somewhere.
Age 20
Happy 21st Birthday Hunter! We love you!











No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...