Friday, September 13, 2013

Random-ness

Preslie and I have a lot more time on our hands now that the 'big girls' are at Lincoln. Once we finish with school we've had some fun afternoons playing games, baking, and just enjoying 1-1 time.  

As a PSA I must tell you that what you see below is a must-have for people who make cupcakes. It's actual purpose is to make pancakes, and it does work well for those, but I find it especially handy for making cupcakes! I got it at Williams Sonoma and I adore this product. You can probably buy it other places but the point is...buy it!

Simply fill this up with batter, put the lid on and squeeze the batter onto the griddle if you're making pancakes and into the cupcake holders if you're making cupcakes.

All full
Squeeze the batter into each cup
While they're baking, we like to ignore the warning on the box and enjoy licking the bowl with spatulas! 
We also made some Auntie Anne's pretzels. YUMMY! 
Rolling them out and shaping them! They were good but honestly, don't compare to the real deal at the mall! But, a nice stand-in!
Pretty pretzels!
One day there was a tea party - Always dishes to be washed afterward and she loves to wash them so it's a win-win! 

I'm thankful to have time with Preslie making memories! 

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...