My favorite line from my favorite movie (It's a Wonderful LIfe) is simply this...
No man is a failure who has friends.
This pictures is clearly from the 80's - notice the big hair we all had! This was at my bridesmaids luncheon in 1989. I have such a history with each sweet friend in this picture and I'm grateful that 24 years later they are still a big part of my life! To have a tapestry of friendships and memories rather than a path of broken relationships - what a gift!
God has abundantly blessed my life with such rich friendships that have withstood the test of time. Some of my very best friends I met when I was 13 years old. This is just a small snapshot of them. God has also generously sprinkled some new friends in my life over the past 15 years and I'm awed at the goodness in my life from my precious friendships.
I'm grateful for friends I have both a history and a future with.
I love my friends so much and treasure each of you who I am blessed to be called and considered friend by you.

No comments:
Post a Comment