Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 22 - Thankfulness

I'm thankful for something that hasn't occured yet, but if today is like other Fridays, it will. 

Fridays afternoons I clean and change beds. That may seem typical and uneventful, but not to me.  I'm thankful when my little family gets home the house will be clean. Tonight, when they climb into bed,  their beds are fresh and cozy. It's a small thing but it's also a tangible way for me to care for them. We all love clean sheet day each week. It's a cherished childhood memory for me as well. My mom would wash and hang our sheets out to dry each week and that smell, there was nothing else like it. And like my mom, I do it all with love! 

 So, it's a small thing but I'm thankful to be able to care for my family in this way! 

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...