Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 23 -Thankfulness

I'm thankful for technology!

I know some people resist it all together and others have no restraint and it's their whole world. But, technology is a really neat thing. I love having literally, a whole world of information at my fingertips and the resources available to us through it are endless. Efficiency and effectiveness! Two of my very favorite things. 

Like everything, some people use it for all the wrong reasons, create issue for others where there shouldn't be and replace and substitute real, live relationships with the artificial. That's sad. But, when used in a healthy way...technology is fabulous! It can keep a tie in relationships by letting us keep in touch with others far away, seeing pictures we might only see if we were in their family watching their home movies, celebrating victories and sharing in disappointments. Aside from the relationship aspect, it just is so great to have a wealth of knowledge available. We can find out almost anything without ever leaving our homes. 

Technology has a place and I'm awed by the things we can do by it and through it! 

No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...