It's hard to find words to express how thankful I am for the joy of being mom!
Hunter gave me the title, role and amazing honor of being called 'Mom' for the first time and he is more than I ever dreamed or imagined. It has been a blast being his mom! When he arrived in September 1992 my life forever changed for the best.
He's been exceptionally sweet and fun and from the very beginning I'd tell Rick the same thing with each new age and stage! I'd say, "Oh, this right here is the best age/stage" and yet the next one surpasses the rest. I am thankful for the abundance of sweet memories I have of Hunter! Together, all of the ages and stages with him have blessed my life in ways I can't put into words but I'm thankful to have them stored in my heart.
His tender-heart, love for life, laughter, orneriness, love for family, ability to see the good in people, determination, laid back and contented spirit and patience always challenge me to be better! Now that he's reached adulthood our relationship has become something precious and new. We have great conversations and I am grateful for the gift of being mom and friend to an extraordinary man of God!
Children are a heritage from the Lord,
offspring a reward from Him.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are children born in one's youth.
Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. Psalm 127:3-5
I love you Hunter!

No comments:
Post a Comment