Kyleigh entered our lives and our hearts in 1997 and being a mom to this sweet girl gives me endless reasons to be thankful! She's beautiful inside and out and I'm forever grateful that God blessed our family with her.
She has abundant wonderful qualities and Hunter describes her best - sweet. She really has such a sweet and loving heart. She loves people and always sees the positive side. Passionate about animals and she has an exceptional way of relating to both animals and people.
As a baby we called her the 'solemn judge' because she just studied everyone and everything. Determined at a young age to do what she set out to do and has always had lofty goals she works to achieve. Ky is a tremendous big sister to the girls and little sister to Hunter. The four of them intertwine perfectly and I'm grateful for the bonds they share with one another.
She amazes me daily with her wisdom and giftedness. I love watching her grow into the amazing person God designed her to be. She's precious to me and I'm thankful for her life and her love!
I love you Ky!

No comments:
Post a Comment