How incredibly thankful I am for this sweet girl! This pictures depicts her so well. She was 5 and seriously, the sweetest child! Still is. I am thankful for her peaceful and funny spirit! She has the funniest sense of humor and her laughter in our home is contagious. Addison never misses an opportunity for a hug or an "I love you" and she brings peace to most situations. She is loving, steady and constant!
As the middle girl in our family she has the special gift of being both big and little sister to the other two girls! I love her ability to adapt to the roles. I'm thankful for the sister and friendship bond she has with her sisters as well as the way she and Hunter share common interests on a whole different level! It's fun to watch.
I'm thankful for her braveness, strength, perseverance and faith! She's a gifted athlete and a kind and loving friend to so many. Without a doubt she is a blessing to my life and I'm thankful for the gift of being mom to her!
I love you Addi Paige!

No comments:
Post a Comment