I thank God for each of our babies and Preslie is no exception. I am thankful God completed our family with this child. I have always believed God used her life, in part, to save mine. Both physically and in so many other ways, she has saved and enriched my life.
I'm constantly awed by the great faith of this ten year old! She is a real prayer warrior and throughout each day she prays for many people and situations that God brings to her heart. She encourages me by her life and example to trust Him in every way.
She's a ball of energy and talks non-stop. However, having seen how quickly the season of parenting fades away, I find myself enjoying and savoring more. Pres is great company and I'm thankful that she has a spirit that loves, overcomes and is quick to forgive and forget. I'm grateful that she is young and still loves being a kid. She fully embraces being the baby of the family and is a treasure to us!
I love you Preslie!

No comments:
Post a Comment