Monday, December 16, 2013

Up to this point...



We're well into December and I was thinking on the events so far and wanting to document them for the future! Nothing monumental. Just life and the little things throughout the days. Hunter is finished with finals and happy to be home. We're so happy he is here and our family is complete once again. The girls will begin break in a couple of days! 

Just taking time to enjoy the days and the little moments that make up life!

We've had cold weather and enough snow to have a couple of 'no school' days! Happy!
Kyleigh cozied up in the chair taking advantage of a no school day!
Lots of hot chocolate ~
A few basketball games thrown in 
A lot of hunting!  He's just warming up before he heads out for real~
These two put together a new basketball goal 
She put on the net 
Enjoying Chick-fila with the 'odds' (in birth order only) after a game. I snapped this without warning!
Rick and I so enjoyed an afternoon with these two! 
Rick washing my car up for me! Huge for this girl who loves acts of service!
We went to Woolaroc with Mom and Shawn. This is Rick, my almost 80 year old mom, Addison and Preslie at the top of the tower! Love it!
These four amazing people of ours stopping for a picture at Woolaroc! Love them so much! It was a beautiful night with family. One of my favorite things! 

I am simply grateful!









No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...