Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Prom 2014

Prom has come and gone, but the memories and the pictures remain. I'm grateful Kyleigh had a sweet date and fun Prom Night. I'm grateful for parents who raise up pleasant,repectful, Godly children. I'm grateful for sweet friendships both girls have made and nurtured over the past few months and I'm grateful that Kyleigh enjoyed being a princess because even when the fancy hair, nails, make-up, dresses and shoes are put away...she is a princess.

The first man she ever loved.
He is an extraordinary example and role model and such a wonderful dad.
 Gorgeousness
Classic sibling picture with the prom girl
 
 
 

 
 She didn't poke him one time with those pins! Good job!


Off they go...
 

A few more pictures his mom sent me ...








 

1 comment:

Becky said...

Mindi, I love her pretty yellow dress. It is beautiful and looks gorgeous on her!!!

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...