My mom turned 80 this year!
Hard to believe. But, she's young at heart, healthy and happy and we're grateful for every single day!!
Kyleigh turned 17 and she's exactly what I'd think of when I think of a 17 year old girl.
She's extraordinary!
Neither Shawn nor I are 548, but we do share a 4 and we share much more than that. I love celebrating our special days together. When he was in about 5th grade her wrote his 'life story' for a class. It's been a family treasure and we've laughed many times about the contents.
I was born 5 days before Shawn's 6th birthday. As he stated in his memoirs - "When I was 6, tragedy struck. My sister, Mindi, was born." Guess that's about as candy-coated as you can get it. Gotta love his honestly. However, all these years later, I think he's come to realize what he once saw as a tragedy has become a blessing...to us both. He is not only a wondeful brother, brother-in-law and uncle, he is one of my very best friends.
Happy Birthday, one and all!! Til next year! Every day is truly a gift - live it!



1 comment:
Sounds like March in our family . . . David, Brent, Me, Sarah, plus Brent's mom, my aunt, and even our dog (though I don't celebrate the dog's birthday). It's always a fun but tiring month. I keep asking the kids to try to find spouses born in autumn :)
Post a Comment