Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Seniors 2015

We have two graduating seniors this year. 
 
Hunter will graduate from Oklahoma State and Kyleigh will graduate from Lincoln Christian School in May 2015. Exciting times for sure. They are both trying to live in the today and enjoy the journey while planning and preparing for the next phase. I'm grateful to journey alongside as they make memories, decisions and fulfill their dreams, desires and calling. I rest in knowing God will light every step of their path as they continue walking through each open door - trusting in His sovereign plan for each of their lives.

In the meantime I snap pictures every chance I get and I hide the memories in my heart. I'm grateful God gave us memories to cherish and the present to enjoy. Both are gifts.
 
 







No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...