Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloweens of Long Ago

Halloween is not my favorite holiday for one simple reason. I am horrible at costumes.
 
 I'm not creative and I'm way too practical. But, we do it anyway and costumes most certainly get recycled and reused! I've offered to buy them whatever candy they want and fill up their bags or buckets, but somehow they always want to dress up. So, here are some attempts at costumes. Don't judge.
 
Fortunately, no matter how lacking I am in the creativity department they are always adorable!!
 
Always Dallas Cowboy fans no matter what! Who cares if they've not been to a Superbowl since Super Bowl XXX. We're nothing if not loyal.
Cowboys take 2 ~
2001 - this could have done him in!
Preslie thinks they're halarious

Animal theme
50's and ladybugs were big  this year!

 Minnie Mouse with Hunter
Hippies and Minnie
 Upclose
 
Even the Beagle wears a costume on occasion because girls dress up anything and everything.
 
I have no idea what Preslie will be this year, but since Halloween is tomorrow guess we better get on that today!







No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...