Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Train 2014

In keeping with tradition over the past 2 decades (give or take a year or two), we went to the Christmas Train. It was a wonderful time with wonderful people.

Lots of time spent on the Merry-go-round
Sisters
Some of the group waiting to board the Christmas Train
These two! They are precious together and she is quite possibly one of the sweetest people I've ever known. She loves him well! 
More of these two - riding the train
Sweet Sisters
These two!! I adore them. Even though he gets a lot of Christmas Train in his life, so glad he still went with us! 
What a precious group of people.

 I'm thankful for a church that loves God and loves people! God has used Church on the Move and Christmas Train in BIG ways in our lives and the lives of so many. Sharing Jesus. The greatest gift ever given!  We are richly blessed.  

~ Til next year! 








No comments:

Don’t Miss

As the saying goes, we miss 100% of the shots we don't take. Sometimes I find I have to be forced to do things and rarely do I regret it...